NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
Date: November 17, 2018
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Place: 1317 Butterfield Road, San Anselmo
1. Call to Order/Roll Call. The Meeting will be open to the public except with respect to those matters which the Board determines may fall under certain exception(s) under the Ralph M. Brown Act [California Government Code §§54950 et seq.]. The Meeting is wheelchair accessible. If accommodation for other disabilities is required, call (415) 256-8300.
2. Public Comment Period. This portion of the Meeting is reserved for persons desiring to address the Board on any matter not listed on this Agenda. All statements that require a response will be referred for reply in writing or will be placed on the Board’s agenda for consideration at a later meeting. Speakers are limited to three (3) minutes each unless authorized by the Chair.
CONSENT CALENDAR ITEMS
All items calendared as Consent are considered ministerial or non-substantive and subject to a single motion approval. With the concurrence of the Chair or its designee, a Director may request discussion of an item on the Consent Calendar.
3. Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes. The draft Minutes are available at www.shfpd.org.
- August 8, 2018 Special Meeting.
- October 27, 2018 Special Meeting
ACTION OR POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
4. Motion to Adopt Resolution No. 2018-3 Approving Findings of Board of Directors and Authorizing the District to Enter into Proposed Lease Agreement with the Sleepy Hollow Charitable Foundation (SHCF) with the Consent of the Sleepy Hollow Homes Association (SHHA) for District Public Facilities at 1317 Butterfield Road and authorizing and directing the Chair to take appropriate actions to carry out the purpose and intent of the Motion. The Findings, the proposed Lease, and the Resolution are available at www.shfpd.org.
5. Board requests for future agenda items, questions and comments to staff, and Directors’ announcements, if any
6. Adjournment to next Regular Meeting: December 20, 2018 (anticipated)