Sleepy Hollow Fire Protection District (SHFPD) requested recommendations from District residents for projects and programs to improve emergency preparedness in Sleepy Hollow. Recommendations include consideration of a proposal to create a community emergency center incorporating disaster preparedness and relief functions into the planned community center, as well as business space for the Fire Protection District. A study and architectural drawings and concepts are now complete.
Letter of Intent
The following provides the general terms and conditions of a proposed transaction between SHHA and SHFPD regarding the Emergency Space (as defined below). This letter of intent represents an offer to negotiate terms between SHHA and SHFPD and is not binding upon either party until the preparation and execution of definitive documents. SHFPD may terminate negotiations with SHHA at any time in SHFPD’s sole and absolute discretion.
- pdf October 2018 Report to BOD (94 KB)
- pdf Emergency Functions Floor Plan (6.65 MB)
- document Letter From Fire Chief Mills (348 KB)
- pdf Letter from Marin County Sheriff Emergency Services (271 KB)
- pdf April 6, 2014 Community Meeting Notice (19 KB)
- pdf April 6, 2014 Presentation (PowerPoint) (2 MB)
- document SHFPD Analysis re Residents’ Recommendations (39 KB)
- document ARC Shelter Information (15 KB)
- document Analysis of SHFPD Leasehold Value (32 KB)
- pdf August 9, 2014 Meeting Notice and Agenda (92 KB)
- pdf August 9, 2014 Presentation (PowerPoint) (527 KB)